Wednesday, August 01, 2007

old posts

*this was writen quite some time back...

the reunion is coming... i can't wait... it's been a few years since i saw them, the last was when i went to see them in dubai with anna.... too bad i'm now not in penang... if not i'll sure to meet them as much as i can...just hope when i get home i can see them not only on sat but other days as well..

it looks like there's quite a number of ppl coming for the reunion... about 30 odd ppl... whoa!! we haven't really had an event like this... and i hope my "entertainment" will be good and ppl won't get bored... it'll be such a humiliation if my "entertainment" is a failure...

hope there'll be drinks... didn't manage to ask D'man what drinks he brought... hmm... this time don't care if gonna drink infront of dad... :P there'll be so many ppl to drive back anyway... the family here in kl will be joining us too! gosh i can't wait!! it'll be so much fun!!

*********************************

i'm on 2 days leave and together with sat and sun - i'm practically on a holiday!!! hehehe... but my 4 days will be hectic man... prepping my baby will take about half a day, then i got to get my materials for my "entertainment" for sat and do some banking and meet up with a girlfriend... sigh... i miss her so much! haven't seen her since i came to kl.. the next leave i'll be taking would most prob be for her wedding dinner... it'll be a short weekend...

i still feel like taking a holiday, this time i got to brave myself and SAVE for a properholiday, most prob be a local holiday - don't think i have the gutts to go overseas on my own... i have a so called invite to go to sabah.... but that's only if i'm into nature, forest, hiking type of thingy.... but then again... it's better than being in KL for a hol... i need my sun, sea and sand man!!!

maybe i'll take him with me and we'll go to PD... good idea eh? the family here know's PD so maybe they could tell us on how to get there... but of course, i can't "fish" for any fishes there.. to do proper "fishing" have to go to the more happening places....

kl life is still amaizes me... the many times i take the train to/fro work, i've been seeing so many types of characters and also the path i walk to work, i pass many types of ppl.. i keep wondering on what they're thinking about.... where they're from and most important WHY are they in kl... at the same time, i keep asking myself... why am I in kl? to gain experience? yes, to earn more money? sort of.... but the bottom line is i guess to learn more about what's out there for me in life... to see how meaningful my life can be... it's weird... though it's already my 7th month here, i still feel like i've just arrived here... i feel like i haven't seen the real KL yet... maybe i'm too scared to look, or to scared to be OUT there to experience it, maybe i still need that hand to grab me by the hand and bring me out there...

sigh.. i guess i'm still the same me.... same ol girl in penang - a chicken shit... from one comfort zone to another... still don't want to live life on the edge...

i remember someone telling me that i haven't been at the most rock bottom of my life... and since i haven't been there, i wouldn't know and understand the hardship of ones life.... maybe that's true but i obviously don't want to screw myself on purpose so that i can be at rock bottom just to experience what life is all about, right or not? - then again, i'm chicken shit... i hate not knowing what my next step will be...

No comments: