Thursday, August 23, 2007

camera update - lan chao!

sigh...
so i got a call from them yesterday to pickup my camera.. as usual i'm estatic!!! so, sacrificed myself going through the bloody lrt pp traffic and the ppl traffic in KLCC just to get my camera back....
but when i got there.... blardy hell!! the camera STILL had the mark on the screen!! and NO it's not just dust on the lense or the lcd screen... its INSIDE as when u take a picture, the mark IS there!!!!
i mean, i sent it back the second time for what? shiok issit? i don't want to use my camera issit?? then, u all blind ah? repair/service camera konon... u cannot see that blardy mark? sigh....
when i showed the guy the mark again... he straight away asked me "want to send back again ah?"... i was like uh... can't u see the reason i sent it back is because of THAT mark?? ass hole! so yes, i sent it back the last time....
and IF i get it back with the same fcking problem, i'm gonna write a letter... hoping to get it settled... (maybe i should ask kukujiao.com to write that letter for me - seems like his letter is very the powerfull! hahaha)... too much already la... i KNOW my camera is old but STILL!!! it sometimes is better than some of the newer models!!!
damn it!

No comments: