Wednesday, August 29, 2007

writers block

as u all know, i'm practically online every single day, thanks to the family... i thought i would have more inspiration to write and had loads to write when i didn't have a connection... but NOW.. i have all the connection i have and i CAN'T write! damnit!!...

i don't know why... maybe i'm not at that space/position/location where i could write..?? (not like at home)... or is it because i'm using a laptop instead of my pc at home... or what?

maybe because of my promise to write GOOD, HAPPY posts here in my blog - stopped me... as angry, frustrated, sad posts doesn't look good on me or may hurt ppl... is THAT the reason i can't write? i shouldn't think so...

or is it because i had MORE life in penang compared to kl? i doubt it soo...

then again, who knows? i may be in "that" phase.... or... it's just that life's too routine and that nothing inspires me now... esp when i've stopped "smiling" - the reason stopped

sigh....

what's make it worsts is that the neighbour is playing blardy sad, slow chinese songs... and as well recently hearing of other ppls "happenings" is maybe just putting me off.... it's like I should be them... WHY am i not having the time of my life like them? sigh....
dunno la... fck the PMS as well...

No comments: