Wednesday, August 29, 2007

2 weeks 3 days

i made plans at least a month ago... now, i'm not so sure if those plans will actually happen or not, cause it's just sooo blurry and hazy right now, nothing is for sure....
and as i said before.. i'm NOT the person who actually just make plans for the next 12 hrs or so.. especially when it comes to something like in 2 weeks and 3 days... where if my "plan" does not happen... i'll be VERY VERY frustrated..
so to save myself from frustration, i will come up with a backup plan.... and my backup plan should be BETTER than the original as when the original does not happen, i sure hell need something much more better to make myself feel better....
half of me says that it WILL happen... half of me says... "knowing the rate of how its going.. u'll be lucky to even have a glimps of it..." which leads to the head telling me.... "make your OWN plans... do what u wanna do for YOURSELF!!"... which i'm doing right now... i'm planning for myself....
.
.
.
.
.
*just hope i have the guts to do it when the time actually comes - i'm chicken shit, remember?

No comments: