Friday, December 01, 2006

it's december...

and the office is STILL not in a christmas-y mood... good that "boss" brought a nice sized tree to work today, at least there's a hint of christmas in our cubicle...

also.....

the count down begins, till my last day of work AND till the day i go to KL... scary wei.... i was cleaning my room a bit last night and it got to me... it got to me that i'll be leaving home, and i won't be using my room much (not that i use it alot now.. hahah)... and i got to keep my things in places where it won't get covered in dust... yes i'll be back for christmas but still, it's the first initial move/packing/cleaning that is getting to me.... felt sad... but what to do... i can't be here all my life... one day i will have to move out... what's keeping me going is the thought that "i can ALWAYS come home"...

this weekend will be a blast, i'll be with my 2 crazy and emotional gfs by the beach for 2 days and 2 nights... wooohhooooo we can go ANYWHERE we want and do ANYTHING we want!! hahahah... even walk around naked in the room? hahhaha (i doubt soo hahha - joking girls.. joking!) i'll be back on sunday.. and well, back to work the next day again... blurrgghh....

i've recently been feeling that something is wrong somewhere, especially when i'm going through this phase, going through this BIG change in my life and there's something wrong... i always wished that when i do get to this part of life i would have everyone supporting me emotionaly and being there with me... i AM getting that, but somehow, "that" something is missing... i guess maybe karma wasn't working, and i'm not getting what i gave before, maybe i've gotten it and didn't realised or not getting it at all...

but i THANK YOU all those who gave me great words of wisdom, warnings, concerns, deep life questions and help... i really appreciate it....

*must be ovulating right now - being very emotional... hehehehe*

No comments: