Sunday, December 24, 2006

this wonderful family

not too sure if i said it here on with who i'll be staying with... so i'll be staying with my cousin.. 2nd cousin actually (i think)... he's my dad's 1st cousin... go figure la hehehe... (his dad and my dad's father are brothers)... anway, they're a wonderful family, very friendly, lovely and famlily oriented...
we stay at Gombak, Sri Gombak to be exact and the train i take to work is at the Terminal Putra, one end of the Putra line... this terminal is also the place to take the bus to Genting Highlands! yea.... maybe later on i may just take a day trip to genting on one of the weekends.... hmm.....

here's Carol, my cousin's wife and Emma...
lovely "gila" kids! Emma and Ian.. always making me laugh!

and me cousin Andre and Ian...
i would like to thank all of you for your hospitality and letting me in your home. you have made my stay in KL very comfortable and i really appreciate that. love you!


No comments: