Saturday, December 09, 2006

at the INN

the weekend was great! i was with 2 of my gfs and had a blast, though we didn't get wasted, we had great fun, talking, EATING omg.. dun get me started on that and shopping.. oh oh oh.. and SUN for me! yes!.....

haven't really had time to put up pics, so called preparing for my leave from my work place.. newbie taking over my job, so got to train her properly before i go... dun worry girls, i won't put up those pics... *wink*

when i was in the pool, i somehow keep thinking that i'll miss this alot... the holidays, the hotel stays, the pool, the sun and the beach.... though i haven't been visiting the beach often *guilty*!!... but still i'll miss it, cause i know it isn't easy to find a beach in KL eventhough they have wonderful hotels...

but then again, it's a new part of my life... got to go through it to see what's it like... with a beach or not.... sad that i'm on this journey alone...

well i hope we'll have more outings like this in future, maybe go langkawi ke... pangkor ke... if more crazy, go tioman or even sabah! ahahahha i like!
thanks girls for that weekend, it gave me a rest and u girls have filled my empty-ness eventhough it was for 2 days.... really appreciate it.... *hugs*

No comments: