Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas at Bukit Tengah!

so what's it like having christmas in bukit tengah... well, for one, we'll go for late night mass and NOT midnight mass cause midnight mass is too long with too many ppl... so, 9pm mass was it and it was in chinese... i know i know... at least we went!
so, first time wearing this tube dress, looked like i was pregnant ... which I AM NOT... it was ok, very cooling (if u know what i mean) and well i may wear it again, i may not.. not sure on which occasion i can wear that again... oh well... mum can have it now...
weird angle of the camera
then in the morning, someone will fetch grandad from the home... he thinks he's staying in a hotel.. hahaha.. we tell him the truth, but the next 5 mins, he'll forget again.... sometimes dad is cheeky, he plays along with grandad... hahahha....
have a nap if u want, get prepared with food... me - trying to finish homework.... and when 6pm comes, time to get ready.... got this skirt at FOS with me girls and i love it!! it's "flowy" and "cute"... don't u think so!!... thanks girls for dragging me in FOS and letting me "find" this skirt... hahahah....
don't you love this skirt?

me grandad
then the crowd comes, they all came at around the same time so it was good... hard to layan many ppl at one time but it's alright... i guess i did share myself with everyone.... my faithfull jessica and brian came... said my mum's food was better than EQ buffet.. hahahaha that made my mum's day for sure! then my girls came... and one of my classmates came too! chea ying! am so glad that she came... with her kids too... so cute...
unfortunately, i was waiting for my previous work friends to come but NO ONE turned up... so dissapointed la.... sigh.... they all said they'll come but all never come.... :(
mum's friends came too, so that was another group.... and by 10pm something, ppl start to leave one by one.... am glad that the girls stayed a lil longer to chat... ching chiew too.... so sad, won't be able to see them anytime soon... dunno when i'll be back.....
so now, i'm backing up my pics on a cd.... make this as my last blog post till i find a way to get online in KL and pack before i sleep... my bus is at 10.30 tomorrow... i know... so early!!!! sigh.... i'll try to sleep on the bus.. and have naps at home in KL....
everyone... have a good holiday... happy new year!! what's your new years resolution uh?

chea ying, jessica and brian (hiding)


lovely glowing jessica

with me fren - ching chiew

sigh... i dunno what to say dee....

No comments: