Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy NEW YEAR ppl!

sigh... i'm SOOOOO internet deprived... haven't been online for fucks! now, here waiting for my ride back home, the guy still got work to do... so, chun la can check my mails... nyeh nyeh nyeh...
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
hope this year brings u lots of joy, adventures and HAPPINESS...
gosh, i need that right now....
work has been so so la, tension as manager keeps throwing spot techie questions at me, sometimes i get all surprised i blur out.. then today, started to take calls, 3 calls, but hell, nearly shat in my pants, but thanks to my 1year+ in hell, i managed to get through the customer service part, just need to be more confident in my techie side.... sheesh, i'm gonna be a geek! *cry*
life in KL? well, i'm staying with my cousin andre in SRI GOMBAK (not gombak, not batu caves, but SRI gombak - for those who want to find me, i'm there...) and have to WALK to the bus stand, take the bus, take the train, WALK to the office..... then after work, WALK to the train station and luckily have carol (andre's wife) to pick us up, if not, have to take the bus and WALK home... (noticed i stressed on WALK? hehehe) well it's fun, for now, getting my exercise... but still.. it's no fun doing all these walking in working clothes... me lovely rosie got me a pilates book... haven't used it yet (sorry rosie) but i will, i also DID buy a pilates mat, so, in time i WILL use it!
it's kinda weird, no, i can't say weird but DIFFERENT (and a nice feeling) staying here. family here is so family oriented, they play board games together, watch famly movies together, have dinner together at the table, and everyones so nice in the family (AND extended family)... so different from home, not that my house is "cold", it's just different.... they have given me a different view on what a family CAN be like... and it gives me a fuzzy, cosy feeling....
ppl in kl are so different, everyone's rushing somewhere, sometimes i get down the bus and before i can take 3 steps away from the bus, there are ppl cutting me from behind.. like wtf! why such in a rush? not to say the train is leaving, it's NOT EVEN THERE yet!!.... i'm telling myself, as long as i time myself properly, i can just take my time walking or going wherever i'm going.... right now, i feel like i'm a lost fella in the race, but i'm NOT lost, i just don't want to be them.... u have to be here with me to know what i'm saying, in a train ride, lets say 25 mins ride, there'll be SOOOO many ppl in the train, that sometimes your face will be at another person's face or worst thing, armpit for that whole 20+ mins.... sad man!! so far, i've only went through that once or twice... wonder how long will i be able to tahan all this...
and then comes my new years resolution - to get a CAR! worst comes to worst, end of this year, if not, trying to get mid this year.... so watch out ya... any inputs on the what nots of getting a car?
it's quite weird again, though i KNOW that a HSBM friend IS a cousin of carol, just that i didn't give it any thought about it. but now, after xmas when i'm back in KL, i saw him at carols family place and i got estatic! i was so happy to meet a familiar face! too bad he didn't have time to chat, but i managed to put it in his head that we're actually "family" which is soooooo soooo weird i tell u... i mean, back in BM, we used to go clubbing, have "drinks" by the beach, hang out.... but never had it in mind that we're some how connected, now, it's more obvious and i found out his nickname his family calls him! hahahhaha.... u could have seen him blush when he found out that i knew his nickname! hahahha....
so far as i can tell bout myself, that i'm doing quite ok here staying in KL, though maybe i'm not THAT really on my own, it may not be that stressfull yet, i guess when i DO move out and live on my own with strangers, i may feel the stress... now that i'm STILL with family, it makes my "transition" go smoothly.... i don't think i may be able to move out YET, i'm still getting used to my new bed, new bathroom, new kitchen, new hse.... so in the mean time, i'm well taken care off, thanks so much to andre and family...
that's all for now, am about to go.... 2 hrs dee waiting for my team leader.... sigh.... geeks.. sheesh... hahahah..... who knows, i may be one of them... bluueegghhh..... :P

No comments: