Sunday, November 19, 2006

what a week

this week was hectic! and it was full of emotions....
1st
the wait for the letter, yes, the offer letter hasn't shown up since last week... so i emailed the guy who were supposed to email me the letter and he said he DID send it... OMG... so he sent it again and i had a day or two to make my decision and sign it....
tht's not all...
2nd
i went for the interview for my company, and it went so well that if i passed the written test, i would GET the job!! but because it would take a while for their answer (if i get the job or not) i would have to make my decision asap.....
which i eventually did with loads of heartache and tears...
i did the test, and i think even for the 3rd time i didn't pass that bloody test.... sigh...
3rd
i've made my decision, i signed it and faxed it back to KL and handed in my resignation all in the same day..... i've cried many tears before i signed it ... i guess it's because of the stress of making the decision of my LIFE that it got to me... and the only way i could let it out was with tears... this time i cried more than what happened to me on the 1st of nov but, i think it's because it's my career, my life and the BIG move for me from home to KL... tht's nothing compared to that
4th
the worry of whether i CAN do the job or not... being able to be impressive in the interview is one thing but to ACTUALLY do the job...? sigh... no one can help me but myself... unfortunately....
5th
timing is not right, when i have ALREADY made my decision, here comes the news of the department willing to convert me to permanancy..... it's like O_O uh? when i'm going... NOW u tell me? sigh..... if only it came sooner.... sigh... there's nothing i can do now.. i've SIGNED and FAXED.... there's no turning back... i'll have to reluctantly give up my permanancy to ppl who don't deserve it... life can be shit at times uh? *cry* WHY???? why must this happen to me? i've been waiting so long to be converted... and and .... sigh... no use complaining.. it's DONE.... *sob*
anyw a y . . . . somehow, when i made my decision, and didn't have to work yesterday (saturday) i could sleep... i slept well and dead.... which i rarely do.... and it has refreshed me... though i'm not sure if i have found a new confidence in me... but i guess i have less to worry about now...and there's NEW stuff for me to worry about.... which is exciting actually...
last time.. it was all about when am i getting converted to permanency, when will i get into tech supp.. not that THAT's what i only want to do *rolls the eyes*... but it seems to be the nearest for me to start my career and about the topic which i promise not to blog about....
NOW... it's new worries... it's about the move to KL, the thought of staying away from home, staying in other ppl hse, traveling far, lots of WALKING.... the worry on if i CAN do the job or not.... of if i can save $$.... these worries are all NEW to me... and honestly i like new stuffs...

No comments: