Tuesday, November 21, 2006

hmmm...

so let me see...

there's a countdown till my last day at work... someone just dumped her work on me and dissapeared for 2 days (just hope she takes it back tomorrow)..... training a newbie to take over my job... wanting to do so much in a short time before i go.... i'm broke.... my weekends are busy, though i feel i'm still lonely BUT i can't bring myself down to that level again ( i have SO much in future)... 2 weddings in a month (quite emotional).... feeling the urge to talk but everyone's busy.... hope to have THAT dinner before i go but i doubt it cause if it didn't happen earlier i don't think i'll happen soon.... scared shit of my move... haven't done anything to my "rubbish" in my room... been wanting to have a nice day out but no ones available... will dye my hair soon... can't wait for the hotel stay with some jazz (i hope) AND drinks.... hoping i will not cry when i leave the door, in the car and drive off from home.... wish i had company for everything... really touched by ppls reaction on my leaving.... i want a hug.... i feel like crying (again)... saw a lovely rainbow AND saw the end of it (no pot of gold i tell u)

No comments: