Sunday, November 19, 2006

too negative

i've been told that i write too much negative things here in my blog... that i concentrate and react more to my negative surroundings and that i don't care of the good things that has been happening to me.
is my blog mostly of my depression and about the bad stuffs that has been happening to me? or even if i have good stuffs... do i only report them but NOT write about what i feel about it? sigh... maybe i have cause if someone could point that out, then it should be true.... what do u think? my fellow readers? ( i know u're all secretly reading... hehehe)
i'm sorry, to my readers, for being such a pest and a sour puss.. i don't mean to just rant out my baddies but it's the only way for me to release tension.... good vibes = no tension; though i agree that it needs to be acknowleged... i do acknowledge them... but maybe not as GREATly as the attention i give to my baddies....
i must now try to remember to pay tribute to my happiness.... to the lil happiness that i get...

No comments: