Tuesday, November 14, 2006

funny feeling

i'm having that time again, that feeling of nothingness, yes i miss the feeling of being together, but logic thinking, we never had much of that, i guess it makes it easier but still, the thought of it saddens me. of course i want things to be back as it is, but a decision has been made, for the better for the future.
am i sad? am i happy? am i angry? am i fedup? i don't know... i guess when i have other "serious" things to think about, it doesn't get to me, yet i feel lonely that with having this "serious" moment in my life, i'm alone cause only i will have to make a decision, whether i'm alone or not. cause it's MY future and no one else (unless i'm married la, which i am not..)
i've been told so many things... it's really crazy..... go... don't go... wait and see.... just do it.... can u survive?... not enough, ask more.... can u handle it? .. u'll be on your own you know... u'll be home sick... for money or experience... can u climb the ladder?.... u won't be saving... u save more here.... will HE be there with you... where u staying?.... it's your dream to leave, so go... it'll do you good... u'll be more responsible... u'll learn alot........
what's worst... is this WHAT YOU want?
*CRY*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't carry on living life wondering about the 'safest route'. Everyone goes through emotions of apprehensiveness - it is only natural.

Yes you may not save close to half what you are saving now with your parents, but that's life. Do you want to live under your parents roof for years/rest of your life (unless only a guy sweep you away)? I know it's 'normal' in Asian countries which I think is a bad thing.

I'm only just about make ends meets and months when I go overdraft (if my parents know I'm in 'debt', they'll kill me!) but I also know if I cut down on excessive partying/nights ou or eating out I could save a little...not much but some. However despite all the setbacks and financial burden, having live on my own since I was 18, I will never go back living with my parents unless it's EXTREMELY desperate situation.

Almost tempted to when I went depressed/desperate few yrs back, but glad I've stuck through it and now am having a blast (at times) and actually encouraging my parents to kick my 21yrs old brother out to fend for his own entirely to teach him to be more independent. It's the best experience and learning curve of life I've had. Sorry if this seems to be a lecture as it's mainly not.

What worst can happen if you did go? Worst comes to worst, you could always have your parents to fall back on and they are much closer to you than mine will be hehe.