Wednesday, November 01, 2006

is it me?

one sunday morning, i had a miss call in church and a message, asking me to a buffet breakfast! OMG! i got so excited.. i just love buffet breakfast... it was from someone from my past and haven't been in touch for quite sometime. i declined cause i had breakfast plans with dad. i brought him to coffee beans for breakfast.. hehehhehe... i replied i said, wat about buffet lunch? (hehehe i was pushing it), but the offer was declined. and after a few days i had a message saying "i felt bad not making plans to meet u after that"....
i was just thinking, all the guys i know (friends or otherwise), they have made an impact and made a mark in my life which i can NEVER take it off, eventhough i want to very much. but that's what the past do to u, once they leave a mark, it'll never go away. but what's sad is that all the men in my life, never stayed, they either just leave without saying goodbye, or just staying away, or just ignoring me... note: this doesn't include my dad.
why do they do that? why do they become so close to me, make a change to my life, leave a story, leave their mark and then, they just leave!! why can't they stay? why can't they come in my life and STAY in my life, why leave?
is it because of ME? did i drive them away? if i did, what did i do? am i expecting too much from them? am i too much of a perfectionist? am i too critical and sensitive at the same time? why can't they stay with me? why leave? why leave me alone?

No comments: