Tuesday, November 14, 2006

tired everywhere

i haven't been this tired for sooo long!! usually it's either emotional tired OR physically tired... but very seldom BOTH! damn!!!
since friday up till today, i'm doing 2 ppls job, MY own job and anothers, cause she took MC and annual leave... she was supposed to come back today, but, didn't.... so all in all i was doing her work for 5 days! damn tiring man especially when calls are non-stop and both jobs are non stop.... i hope she comes back tomorrow... wa beh tahan liau!!
then there's the decision.... left or right? the red pill or blue pill, to be or not to be.... so i got the job in KL, i DO have the offer letter in my hand... BUT, my company called for the job i've been ALWAYS wanting to do, and have been TRYING to get in but never got the chance... i thought this time would be different, but well, it's the same for everyone, first the phone call, then the test then the interview... which means i'll definately fail the test, AGAIN....
at the SAME time, i'm due to sign the offer letter for KL and to fax it back to them ASAP... i'm scared shit to sign... it's like i'm signing something that will change my life forever, if this can make me piss in my pants, i can only imagine what's it like signing the marriage cert... ggrrrr... *dun want to think of that... yet*
so... KL or wait?
i'll go ahead with the interview/test tomorrow... and see if i still need to wait for an answer.. if i do, then i'll take the KL job... if they say then and there i get the job, i'll have to see the details of it... to make my decision... though at the back of my head i've already made my decision, but the curious side of me wants to know if i'm worth it, if they'll take me....
the feelings weird, scary yet excited... and i only have 24 hrs to make a decision....

No comments: