Saturday, November 11, 2006

a 21st birthday

i was invited to Sharon's sis 21st birthday, Bekky's 21st birthday....

it just brought me back to MY 21st birthday... it was great, though certain things could be better... but i had my lovely Dugongs with me, my old school friends, my great 2 girls, some church friends, parents, godma and aunty bah. great food @ Secret Recipie with my favourite cake - Choc Mud Cake. we played games (mum's idea) like as if it was my 10th birthday.. but it was different! which 21st birthday do you get to play "passing the parcel"???? MINE!!! hahahah...

ok ok.. going out of topic here... so i went for bekky's birthday at her hse. sharon was busy helping mum, that was fine, but i did meet some familiar faces and kept myself occupied... but towards the end, sharon and i managed to talk... was damn tired though from my trip.. and i was to work the next morning... sigh...

anyway, here's some pics... cake was lovely.. from EDEN...


Sharon's saying.. "Oh my LORD... take the picture will you!"

No comments: