Friday, April 01, 2005

APRIL fools!!!

hhhhahhaha..... no one fooled me today!!!!
hehehe... thought of fooling someone but no one was around... anyway, i did sort of fooled someone.. our ah kong dugong.. well i was reloading my cousin's handphone (he's in Australia) so that it's still in use when he comes back to Penang in May... so when i reloaded it i send an sms to ah kong... but of course i told him that it was me!!! no sound from him, so don't know if he got it or not....
not feeling too well today, that 'time' of the month... hate it when it happens... thought i can skip going to college today, but my supervisor had to see me so i HAD to go to college... in the RAIN somemore!!!!!! sigh..... what else can go wrong man!!!
last night was nice... i had company.. was chatting away till midnite... haven't had friends over for a long long time and also haven't hung out with friends for a long long time....
didn't talk to my baby last night... he sms saying that he had a long day and was tired... sigh.. really do hope that he comes tomorrow... or sunday.... really miss him... he's the only one i can count on for emotional support and at moments of lonelyness.. i really need him.. sigh...
reading my friends blog... she writes about all her baking (with photos!!!) and dinner parties she cooked... yum...!!!! making me hungry for good food man!!!! thinking now... where shall i bring my baby to eat when he comes... shall bring him to Francis' (western food), steamboat BBQ, ahhh.... hi-tea!, eerr..... Pulau Jerejak (buffet lunch)..... Gurney Drive (junk hawker food - Muachee!!!!eeee getting excited) and and... Sri Ananda Bahwan (BANANA LEAF!!!!!!!) and maybe if i go back home i shall make my RICH CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!! hope this time it'll turn out nice.... yumm...... i'm getting HUNGRY and drooling by just thinking about all that...!! hahahhha
i think on my way back i shall get some snacks from the coffee shop.... it's fishy day today....
i miss my baby....

No comments: