Wednesday, April 20, 2005

learnt afew stuffs..

was browsing aroung people's blog and thought maybe i should put a tagboard and a hit-counter...so searching around for it and managed to learn how to puts those stuff on me blog... quite happy with it though.. hehehe now itchy to put somemore stuff on it.. maybe a background or something?? well i'm not so good in html or web codes.. heck! i can't even write/build my own website!!!

college was ok.. had no mood to do anything... found out some stuff though.. but had problems to those solutions, so need to ask questions on those problems to get a solution to those problems... eh? nevermind.. oh well....

when i came home.. found out that tomorrow is a holiday!!!! yeay!! wonder if college is closed tomorrow.. hope it will!!!! hehehehe...... love holidays!!!

my cousin, blur dugong's birthday is coming.. 1st of May.. yes!! Labour Day!! so lucky.. everytime her birthday comes, it's a holiday!!! hmmm.. wonder what to get her.... hmm... got no $$.. how ah?

i smellll... R A I N.. OMG OMG OMG!!! it's the R A I N!!! it just started to drizzle..hope it'll just pours!!!! pour and pour and pour like nobody'a business!!! it's like so freaking hot!!!! i just love that smell of the first few minutes of rain touching the ground.... it gives me that lovely feeling!!!

now i wished my baby was with me.... sigh......

mum sms-ed me and said that she'll leave the car with me tomorrow... WOOHOOO!!! yeay!!!!!!!! good!!! now i can leave this house!!! kinda getting sick staying here and can't get out!!!!

common.... rain... heavier!!!!!!

No comments: