Thursday, March 31, 2005

can't wait!

towards the end of today, it's gonna be better... cause i have two friends coming over to see me!!! yeay!!!! at least i won't be lonely tonight...

first, my friend i met in USM, Renuga, will be fetching me from college to go back.. she wants to discuss with me about her thesis... waaa.... then later, Aaron will be coming over to chit chat.. haven't seen him for quite sometime (yea i saw him at the 'Be Cool' movie premier but haven't talked with him properly yet)

so yea.. can't wait!!!

and this afternoon, my aunty came to take Anna out to Tesco and i asked her to give me a lift to college... at last!!! i sat in her new car, VIOS!!!!! quite nice seats inside, velvet-ty type, even the air con is soooooooo much colder than last time.. last time everytime i sit in the car, instead of cooling off, i'm sweating... i guess they don't like to put the air con fast.. hmm....

that means, today!! no walking to/fro college!!!! YEAY YEAY YEAY!!!!

was reading ah ma dugong's blog.. and it seems she's having a hard time at work.. really wished i could do something, bring her out or see her at home.. but then.. i can't, no transport... well guess the only way is to write a comment in her post to cheer her up... hope that works... sigh....

internet connection in college SUCKS man!!! so slow!!! i'm thinking there's problem in their gateway... i changed the ip between the two gateways also the same... dunno why... now i can't test my network/tunneling properly... dunno if its my network problem or the gateway connection problem.... sigh......

what did i say about technology????? don't want to start...

my baby says he'll be coming this weekend to go to the PC Fair in PISA... hope he comes and not let me down... and if he does... at least i won't be too lonely for a few days!!!! :) i could show him my new slippers, blouses, t-shirts... and show him my network.... heheheh i can't wait!!! hope he comes!!!!

shit.. i better send this off before the line gets disconnected...

2 comments:

Rosalind said...

aww...Fi, thanks for all the encouragement...go n teach ben how to encourage ppl better with sweet words...ahahha....i'm fine...cept things happening lately isn't so pleasant.......but i'll pull tru...no choice also...

neways,if ur baby PPK u again, slap him for me...ahahhaha......

Shimmers said...

good to hear that from u...

hahahah i will slap him for u if he does PPK me but then if he PPK me, he wouldn't be around for me to slap him isn't it?? ehehe but don't worry, i will when i do see him after he (if) PPK me..

:)