Friday, April 15, 2005

ooo... the weekend!

it's friday!!!

woke up to messages coming from my supervisor.. she's asking me to see the co-ordinator and the principle... sigh... but it's sooo hot outside!! and i got up all soaked with sweat... hmm....

mum called, she said she's coming to fetch me and leave the car with me!! yeay!!!! she's going to Sungai Petani (SP) so i'll have the car with me for the weekend!!

so managed to get to college early... 3.45pm man!!! hahahhaha... even the lab guy noticed i was early today!! ;) wanted to meet the principle... aiseh man.. got to speak to his secretary, make appointment... leave my number (cause it seems he's busy...) sheesh!! it's not like he's some CEO or something.. he's just a PRINCIPLE in a college!!!!!! the funny part is that i haven't seen him before.. i don't know how he looks like!! hahahah....

might go back home tonight.. or tomorrow... not too sure.. maybe i'll go get a movie or something? hmm.......

*think* *think* *think*........

No comments: