Saturday, April 02, 2005

the weekend....

didn't go back this weekend... cause my baby said that he'll come tomorrow... I HOPE SO!!!!
didn't feel well today... got up late, ate a lil and watched tv.. and there's nothing interesting on tv!!!gosh it's a saturday and there's nothing interesting on tv!!! i guess they want people to go out on the weekends....
got an interesting sms just now, ah kong dugong asking me if i can make it or not... i was like... uhh??? make it for what?? then i replied asking what?? and he said that he's having a BBQ... so.. oooohhhhh!!! hahhahaha.... so i guess i won't be lonely tonight... will be going for his BBQ... :) haven't eaten BBQ food for such a long time!!!..... shall see if i can cook up my magic BBQ or not (if the ingredients are there...)
mum told me that she'll bring me to church tomorrow and will leave the car with me... woohooo!!! that means i'll be free tonight (can go for the BBQ) and have the car when my baby is down.... wonder what time bus will he be taking.. sigh.... so hard to get intouch with him...
i don't know but the weather is really getting weird.. here now it's raining outside... drizzle..drizzle... and windy too... but then... it's hot in the house!!! and right now typing this i'm sweating?!!! i guess it's how the house is... not cooling.... sigh... old house.. what to do.... 30-40 over years....
sigh... wonder how will the BBQ will be like tonight.... can't wait!!! haven't seen those dugongs for so long! :)

No comments: