Monday, April 04, 2005

OMG! OMG! OMG!

! ! ! ! ! *stunned* ! ! ! ! !

i just met with my supervisor.. she accepted my proposal.. phew.... but..... the terror begins..!!!

she so called 'bribed' me into writing a paper for a National IPv6 Conference coming soon to Malaysia...the paper should be about my thesis and if the conference accepts it, she'll be giving me an 'A' for my thesis!!!

like i said.... OMG! OMG! OMG!.......

aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!
i don't know what to do!!! i can't write a paper like that?! i can't do that!!!! i mean, it's for smarty pants!!! for geeks and nerds!!! and i'm not one of them!!! and i'm bearly through my thesis and also don't really understand what i'm actually doing for my thesis!! and she wants me to write for a conference??!!! must be mad!!!!!

what am i to do?!! i can't say no... she didn't even ask if i could do it.. she just said "I want you to write a paper for a National Conference that will be held"... damn!!!!!!

oh NO....!!!!!!!

i'm like shivering right now... just thinking bout it.... ggrrr......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May god bless you in your upcoming conference.............

Jessica & Brian said...

Congratulations~ we can suffer together... muahahaha...