Friday, April 29, 2005

the weekend!!

YEAY!!!!!

it's friday!! and i got the car!!! (double happiness!!)

thought of getting balloons for my cousin's (Blur Dugong) birthday... but Anna told me that there were left over balloons from my cousin's kids McDonald's party.. so went to check that out and yeah!!! got one full bag of balloons!! hehehe looks like Blur will be blurred with McD balloons in her house!! muahahahah

managed to catch my "source" online and now he's helping me with my client-email-server thingy... looks like there's so much more to do... version old la, outdated package la, this la that la... sigh...

been having a "i-need-space" time with my baby.. guess the pressure of assignments due, exam pressure and lousy teammates are getting to him (and i'm the one who has to suffer.. not fair!) but then it's all good (i think). he's to come to Penang today to attend a convention with his mum, sis and bro... so hope he'll be ok.. get a small break from it...

my poor baby....

was supposed to go out with Melissa again tonight but she's meeting with her friends... a friends birthday...

ohh well... maybe i'll just go hang out have some Gurney Drive desserts or something later... hmm.... shall i have rojak? or muar chi? or ... laksa?......

No comments: