Thursday, April 14, 2005

yeay!!!! broadband!!

got it! got it! got it! see my lil new baby!! sweet!!


ADSL modem

yesterday the guy who was supposed to bring the modem and stuff at 2pm... i waited till 3pm and called them up (luckily the number was still in my hp) then the guy checked and said my installation was scheduled for tomorrow (today) but then i told him that i made arrangements with them for wed!!! he said he'll get a guy to come as soon as possible....

so at 4pm, the guy came... saw him make the installation... and damn!!! i wasted RM50 for a 5 minute job!!?? i could have done it myself man!!! sheesh.... so anyway, got my STREAMYX!!!! it's like sooo fast!! and it doesn't disconnect (so far so good)...

started to download some songs and trying abit with movies.. managed to find The Virgin Suicides.. i hope it's the movie i'm downloading and not something else!! heheh... been searching on what to use, Bittorrent, Morpheus, Emule, Ares.... still looking...

so i went to college yesterday (quite late - playing with my new toy!!) and managed to get hold of my 'source', Darryl, to help me through in setting up Postfix for my email server... we got that done on the server side and now, today, got to go to college to do the clients side...

writing this at home... will go to college soon...

sigh.... miss my baby....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try Direct Connect: http://www.neo-modus.com

By far my only favourite. Easy, simple, you could resume from anyone with same file name and the layout is the sort of layout I like (compared to Kazaa).