Saturday, April 30, 2005

i got let down...

yes..i got let down AGAIN....

my baby was to show up... he was to take yesterday's evening bus (reach here about midnite or so)... but no... he wasn't in time.. so he thought he'd take the midnite bus (reach here bout 4am or so).. but had no more tickets.. so fine... then he said he'll take the 7am bus which he NEVER was able to do that from the time i met him up till now (reach here about lunch time).. so what happened? i got an sms from him at 12pm! saying that he just got up.. so what to do? had to take the bus straight to Alor Star!!! cause there wouldn't be anytime to see me here in Penang.... and he said he'll come see me Monday... pffttt i don't think that will happen cause he'll be stuck at home and by the time he gets to leave it's Monday afternoon/evening and he has class on Tuesday!! where got time to come see me on MONDAY???

i calmed myself down and said to myself that i shouldn't be bothered bout this... i got other better things to do.. LIKE THE BBQ!! YEA!!!!.... ok so that wasn't really a priority but hey at least i won't be getting depressed...

sigh....

i think i'm addicted... addicted to my baby... it's like if i don't get a dose of him (dose meaning talk to him, see him..) i'll get redrawals (spelling??)..hmm.. looks like i got to find some antidote..... hmm.....

No comments: