Saturday, April 16, 2005

what a weird day...

and an irritating day too!!

was supposed to go meet my principle in the morning.. got up at 9am called the college, they said he wasn't there yet and they don't know when he's coming in... went back to sleep, at 10am i got up again and called, this time his secretary said he'll be in at 11am and will make an appointment for me at 11.30am.. so i thought, good i could sleep somemore...

but the shitty thing is that there were birds chirping weird weird noises (very irritating ones) not even nice birdy chirping sounds.. it was more of some machine roaring!! shit man!! and to know it was a BIRD that's making those sounds!! couldn't sleep... not only those damn birds, there were chickenS crowing (note the 'S'-not one but 2 of em) like they were in a symphony orchestra!!! and then i hear a goose!!! shit man!! where did these animals come from!!!! that's not enough, the neighbours KIDS were outside playing and immitating the sounds!!!!!! not one but TWO kids!!!! and all this started from 10am!!!! and i only had about 4 hours sleep cause i came back late last night about 3 am or so.... DAMN!!!! shitty start of the day....

went to college.. not to say had made it for the appointment, the principle didn't, he didn't even come yet and my appointment was moved to 12.30pm!! SHIT!! i'm like dead sleepy and was rushing to meet him at 11.30am and now u want me to wait for another hour?? sheesh!!!!

so i had to... went to the lab (unwillingly) to surf abit.. and here comes my supervisor!! shit!! i didn't want to see her!!! and she wanted to see my network!! not that i'm hiding stuff but i wasn't prepared to see her and i didn't bring my books and notes!!!!! damn!!! we wanted to get into the lab that i worked in but it was locked!! thanked my lucky stars.... so in the end she discussed with me about what to write in my 1st and 2nd chapter and stuff like that....

she asked me what was my plans after the thesis, she knew i was going to find a job.. i told her i wanted to work in Penang, get some cash after a few months and leave this place and maybe go to KL or something... but she didn't listen...she just said that there is this new company it runs/research/provides ipv6 (in Penang) and her PHD supervisor is the director of that company.. it seems it's the only ipv6 company in Malaysia.... so she said she can get me a job there... shit man.. if this actually happens.. i will be stuck in PENANG!!!!! aarrgghhh... it's not like i hate this place or what, it's just that i want to be independant, experience other places, live on my own ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!! sigh...... but i'm not thinking about that yet.... my heads just purely on my thesis....

heck.. i'm not even bothered if my baby calls!!! he haven't in a few days anyway... i do miss lots though... sigh.....

last night i decided to go out with Melissa (Aaron's sister) and we went to catch "The Pacifier"... damn nice man!!!! i love Vin Diesal in there!!! shit i wanna watch it again!!!... then we went to Tari Cafe sat and ate till bout 2 something am.... and by the time i got back it was 3am... it was nice being out with someone!!!

so now... gonna get ready to head home.. dad's waiting for me.. will be going to church this evening.... i need a good night's sleep tonight... no freaking noise man!!!!!

will be back Monday.....

I LOVE YOU baby!!!!!!

No comments: