Monday, September 19, 2005

things change... gradually

had a few short calls with my baby... and it just got to me that things will never be the same.... what used to be has to change... it's like now that i'm working... my timing's all changed... no more late night calls and no more out of the blue calls to him....
and with that schedule.... his schedule don't really fit into mine... when he's free.. i'm asleep.. and when i'm free.. he either has night classes or is doing something (assignments or games...) .. and my lunch time isn't that long too.... by the time i'm done eating and refreshing up.. it's time to get back at work.. and can't call him... so it's all changing and we both must get used to it....
times like this i feel so distant... the distance of our relationship has always been there but because of this new phase in life.. i feel that we're going furthur away... i guess it's because of the lack of communication.... i really hope to see him soon...
i can't ask him to come down to penang as this is his last semester and that he has assignments to finish and exams to prepare in oct.... it hurts i know but have to accept it.... and me, i can't go down to KL often now.. cause i don't have much time... finish work at 6pm on fri and start at 8 on monday, that gives me just a lil bit more of 1 day to spend with him and the rest is spent on traveling.....
things changed.. whether u like it or not.. and it won't be the same ever again....
sigh.......

4 comments:

She's Jess said...

I understand how you feel..

I felt that too..

But hey, look on the bright side.. I mean... suffer now and you'll get to enjoy in the later days!

Cheers!

Ah.. like your background of your blog!

Shimmers said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! u're the first to say that bout my background!! hahahah....

i took the pic myself.. was playing around with the camera during my cousin's wedding dinner and thought i'd just take some pics!!...

btw...thanks for visiting my blog!

She's Jess said...

Wow... your cousin's wedding was a grand one?

No prob!

Shimmers said...

ahhaha..yea.... they are "English" people staying in Australia.. but shiok have wedding in KL....

so yea... abit grand lo.....

more pics in the archive in the month of august.. and u can see my orang puteh relatives.. :)