Friday, September 16, 2005

seafood... yea.......

found out that i had no plans with friends yesterday for my birthday so i decided to go to dinner with dad... he WAS saying that he wanted to go out for dinner... so we shall go....

then was thinking.... where the hell to go?? there is NOTHING to eat in prai/butterworth/bm... i mean there is like Secret Recipie, Pizza Hut and hotel food.. but... had pizza for mum's bday (and will have it today - bday dinner with the dugongs)... Secret Recipie... nah.. don't feel like it... and the hotel food... BLUERGHHHH..... can't compare to the hotel food in penang (that i got to admit...) so... then.. my brilliant Ah Ma Dugong suggested for seafood!!!!....

why the hell didn't I think of that!!!!! hehehehe... ok... so we went for seafood at TAMBUN... and yummers.... ate till too full... hahahaha.... we had...

- prawns (garlic with black tou yu)
- crabs (sweet and sour)
- siakap fish (steamed)
- 2 types of veg
- LOBSTER...!!! yeah babeh!!!!!!

in the end.. my mum asked if they put chinese wine in it.. cause she felt sleepy right after eating... i'm just thinking it's because she's full.... heheheh

wanted to take pic of the lobster but i bloody didn't charge my batteries.. so only got a pic of the prawns... *so sad...*


hmm.. few days ago, mum saw my slippers and said...

mum: OMG!!! look at your slipper!!!
me: yea.. so?
mum: it's so filthy... throw it away!! don't tell me u use that to work...
me: err.. yea..
mum: how can u wear this to work! it's like market slippers!
me: (it's not market slippers, it's Thai slippers - flip flops)... can!!! it's casual wear to work...ppl there wear jeans and sport shoes too!!!!
mum: cannot cannot... we go get some nice shoes for u for work....
me: .......

then in the mall....

mum: this?
me: *looking*... no...... dun like (looks like aunty aunty shoes man!!!)
.....
me: no need to get this type of shoes... if i get another job that requires the staff to wear office wear.. then we'll get this type of shoe or something nicer...
mum: *gives up* ok then.. then at least get a "nicer" looking slipper... your's all black.. and out of shape...
me: hmm... ok la....

so we went to sport shops cause i saw some in kl.. and liked it.. some were expensive esp the branded ones like Nike, Adidas... (though i loved the Skechers ones)... in the end i saw this Hawaiian looking type of slippers... and the price was RM20++....

me: what bout this?
mum: *saw the price*.. ok.. ask the guy for your size.. this will be your bday present
me: *grinning*... size 9 or 10 please!!!

so in the end.. I GOT ME SLIPPERS!!!!!!!!!! just look at this baby!!! but i'm just thinking.. the white will sure get dirty.... hmm.. looks like i got to jaga wearing it... ahahahha...

No comments: