Tuesday, September 13, 2005

job fair

on sat, i went to the job fair that was organised by the MSC ICT, went there with dad and found out there was a pc fair too.. but it wasn't like the pc fairs we get at PISA...
soooo...... at the job fair, i brought 10 copies of my resume with me and gave them out... mostly to all the IT companies.... managed to get a walk in interview with Motorola.... the others.. i was kinda late.. :( but anyway.... the interview with Motorola was kinda interesting.. though the guy got my by surprised by asking me what did i learn in Object Oriented!!! hahaha... i wasn't prepared for that question!! ahahah.. and then he asked bout my thesis.. that was ok... then in the end he asked what i thought bout software testing..and he brought out his HP... hehehehe... in the end i thought it went well and hope they'll call..
the other companies, i just left my resumes with them.. crossing my fingers for them to call me... so in the mean time... i'm just gonna continue my job....
sunday was abit layed back.. and i think it was TOO layed back that i felt sick!!! hahaha.... i managed to sleep early and felt ok on monday.. thank goodness!!!! wouldn't want to fall sick and take MC on my first week of work!!!
after a week working here... i've made some new friends and we became instance close friends.. and i'm glad that happened.. it made me feel quite comfortable and at home.... and also the fact that i have half of the friends i have are here... gives me that safe feeling that i'm not alone.. esp when u have half of the dugongs with u... (in the next CUBICLE!!!!! ahahahah LOL ahahaha)
basically... so far so good working.... and i think i'm nearly there in the getting-up-early routine... though i think it's hard work.. heheheh.....

No comments: