Thursday, September 22, 2005

feeling "in"

yeay!!! (don't know if it's the right reason to celebrate.. but) i got my tag!! my access to get into work.... usually i'll have to sign in at the security table, write my name, IC, department i work, time i got there before i am able to get into the office.. but now.. i got my tag!!! now no time wasted writing my particulars down...
i used to laugh at ppl who wear (what i call a "dogtag") landyards, and now I (yes.. mua.... me... wor... I) have to wear it!!! hahaha.... (padan the muka only) ... but i guess it's easier compared to having the tag clipped on your shirt or left in your purse.... but i've yet to wear it round my neck as i don't have a landyard yet.... it seems the new ones are coming next week... so looks like i got to find a temporary one in my stuff of freebies i got from promotions or some event....
what i don't like bout my tag is that they put my first name and my middle name!!!! not many people.. i say NOT MANY people know my middle name and NO ONE calls me by my first and middle name.. it's always been the first and last name.. like NORMAL people... but NOoooo.... the form i had to fill for the tag asked for my full name but didn't ask for the name i wanted on my tag..... SOOOOoooooOOOOOO frustrating man!!!!!!!!! hate it!! hate it!!! hate it!!! ARRGGHHHH... and the guy said if i wanted to change, i only can do it after two months!!! sheesh!!!!!!!
guess i'll wear it back to front!!! hhmmmpphhh!!!!
*merajuk*

No comments: