Friday, September 23, 2005

justification

i know i know i know... i shouldn't choose Malaysian Idol over dinner and movie with friends.... here's my explanation on why i chose watching Malaysian Idol
1- got to get up early on sat for interview
2- might work on sunday which means i will miss the repeat of the show
3- have only bout RM3 bucks left in my purse
4- pay didn't come in yet
4- was in office since 7.20am and won't be able to have a bath before going out and since everyone is "able" to go back home, have a nice shower... what about me? what am i to do? wait in the car in a carpark for everyone?? like duhh.....
5- been following Malaysian Idol since the final 6
so there u go... my reasons.....
if u guys think i still should do other wise.... too bad as the organizer of the outing has left the office and he's busy "working out" at the gym with his gf......
nyeh nyeh nyeh.....
pffttttt!!!!

4 comments:

She's Jess said...

MI isn't that bad after all

Rosalind said...

Ok my dear...

now how would u pronounce "pffttttt!!!! " ?????

SHIT MAN!!thanks to my man, i bloody missed the damn final showdown!!!!!!!!

AM SO FRIGGIN DISSAPOINTED....

(prays hard bigben76 doesnt read this)

Anonymous said...

Yahoooo.. I support DANIEL!!!! Hahahaha

Shimmers said...

EEEWWWWWWWWWW