Sunday, September 11, 2005

my KL trip...

was in kl just before i started work.. went there for a SEFA job career talk thingy... i was cool... had games too!!... and this time my baby followed me... now he has seen my SEFA friends and i think they got along with him too..... all crazy bunch of ppl... but VERY DEDICATED... sometimes i feel i'm not up to their standard... but then again, i guess it's because i've only been to a few of the meets.....

so other than the talk, my baby and i were hanging around KLCC and KLCC hahahah confusing eh... one IS the KLCC and the other KL Convention Centre.. it's a new building and just thought we'd go have a look at it... there's an aquarium there so... why not?! since my baby is a HUGE fan of fish!!!! heheheh....

also we went to catch a movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.. hilarious man!!! and ate at Chillies!!!! just me actually... heheheh..... somehow my baby wasn't too hungry.... hmmm.....

err... u guys can read what it is... bluek!!! :P


dum dum ..dum dum...

moving walkway in the underwater area.... so u don't need to walk, just stand there and u'll move throughout the whole of the underwater tank... awesome......

my baby says it's a fake... i wouldn't know.. i just took the pic....


ahhh.. food at Chillies.... see the happy face????
*i think this is the best smile i've ever given a photograph..... guess u got to put "wonderful" food infront of me to have me smile like that... heheheheheh


No comments: