Thursday, September 15, 2005

OLD ALREADY ahhhh!!

yes... i turned one year older today!!! and i had to go to work!!!!!! if it had a choice, i'd totally SLEEEEEEP IN!!!! but then.... the $$$ motivates me to go to work... so... *shrugs*
don't know of plans today, can't have any too cause i work till 6pm and got to get back to sleep early for work tomorrow.... dont know if my fellow dugongs got "something" in mind? ehhehe... and dad too asked if i had plans, he thought of going out for dinner.... so it's all being played by ear now... what ever plans come... right on!!!! if no plans.... no problems.....
my baby called last night to wish me... and had hinted to me that there was something coming for me to the office.... i told him i didn't want it!!! esp NOT in the office!!! it's not like i'm a permanent staff here, or have been working for 5 months or so.... i just bloody started 2 weeks ago and already getting stuff sent to the office?? nonononono...... its too early... too risky.... i'm still (as hard it is to say, i got to say it) a noob (as in newbie...) so.... if it is in the next 3 months or so.. then i wouldn't mind... but 2 weeks??? nah...
so i told him what ever "surprise" he wants to get me, send it to the hse.. my mum's there to get it and i'll see it when i get back... that would be better.....
somehow, i know it's still early, but i don't feels its like my birthday.... i even forgot that my bday was around the corner until my fellow ah kong dugong and ah ma dugong asked if i had plans......
sad aint it?

No comments: