Sunday, September 02, 2007

wasted

gosh it's been such a long while since i got myself wasted! i can't believe i was that lame.. hahahah... i guess what's different this time is that i had a shot.. i never has a shot before.. shot of what? i can't remember the name, gotta ask...




anyway, since my Hilton plans were sort of "cancelled"... i went ahead with the farewell meet up for Khoo... my team lead whose last day was yesterday... there were 7 of us and it was a good night! all of us had a good time. there was a new fella that joined the team a week ago, and i'm sure he had a good time with us as well!




hmm... wonder why the boss didn't come..




we were in Heritage Row and at first we didn't know which outlet to go... so in the end, in a random pick, we choose.. Blonde hahahah omg, what a name!!.. the interior was classy, white, grey colour scheme and had lil bulbs hanging and tea lights around the place... very simple decor and lots of cushions and sofa...




though we were there about midnight, the place were empty, we had a corner to ourselves and we got ourselves comfortable, we opened two bottles, one finished quite fast... then we had a "flaming" one for Khoo... that was cool! it was my first time witnessing that... hahahha.... and as for pay back, Khoo ordered shots for us... damn! that was... i can't describe it.... hahahah... and it was down wards after that for me... tried dancing it off but it only hit me when we were in the mamak... back to reality...

Lea, Canadian and moi

in the end 3 of us were wasted, Khoo, Canadian and myself... Khoo and I were driven home as both of us couldn't drive Khoo's car back... and at home i continued "detox-ing" myself in my room... felt horrible, with cold sweat and all... was turning pale... was advised to have some bread to soak all the "poison" in my stomach.. but there was NO bread in the hse... so had to drag myself out from bed... get dressed properly, went downstairs to the apartment shop, get bread... get upstairs... all with a spinning head and wobly walk.... and tried to force myself to eat a slice... i was suffering all the way... i felt better after the slice and slept till 5 pm....


(this is what i got to do when i don't stay at home, if i were at home, i can just shout out to mummy to get me a toast! sigh... the wonders of living away from home... - or without a bf to take care of u)


even when i got up, i didn't feel like getting up, but i had no food in me.... so... again, had to force myself out, drive myself to some shop and had dinner... but this time it wasn't soo bad.. no cold sweat, no headaches... but still got body pain la.. hahaha....


and now... i'm blogging and still wondered what had happened to my Hilton plans... hmm....


but what's good is that i had great time with my colleagues last night and i had a blast... PLUS, i got a message from an old friend talking about a weekend in KL - sweet!!!

No comments: