Thursday, September 13, 2007

new mates!

recently the dept has been hiring newbies.... 2 at a time... and there's more to come.... and somehow, my "partner" is always a newbie and when they're not a newbie anymore (or left)... they're taken away from me for the next! hahahha.... why? i have nooooo idea...

anyway, here are the latest 2.... one is a producer but is now full time with us... and the other is a chindian and is a technician... both smart asses (don't mind my language! eheheh)



and here's my new partner! his name is Fendi (short for Affendi) and is only.... as young as Raymond.... (they ARE young...heheheh - will not say their age... makes me old only! hahahha)... Fendi is fun, young and happening... my other colleagues calls him my "adik-angkat" hahahah.... y? i dunno.. u gotta ask them! LOL

No comments: