Friday, October 28, 2005

moving...moving... MOVED!

yea.. my break was at 8am!! yea.. u start at 6am and u have your "lunch" break at 8... amazing isn't it? well when u work here, lots of amazing things happen to u.... *rolls the eye*
so anyway, break was at 8 so i started to pack to make the move to my new cubicle... so nice of Wilson (a colleague who has the same break time, Thanks Wilson! ) to help me push the pc on my chair from one corner to the other corner..... he also helped me set up the pc (not that i don't know how to set up a computer - i know! and have done it a few times) and we went for break together, first time having break with him... at least i got to know another of my colleague...
so now... i'm in my new cubicle..... damn very the small man!!! i turn here i turn there, sure to hit the table.... then even with a VERY few things, it looks like my cubicle is full!!! yea.. that small!!! just imagine, i got a cup, few pieces of paper on the table, the phone, the pc, my "dog tag", water bottle and that's it... it looks full!!!! OMG!!! and i thought i could start to "decorate" it.. looks like i can't! but i have to have something here to differentiate my place from others.... hmmm.... put my baby's pic? hmm.... or a plant?....... or..... hmm......
been here for an hr and it's so quiet!! so much quieter than the previous place.. this end, everyones "hiding" in their cubicle.. doing their own work, before, everyone's walking around, talking loudly, laughing.... hmm.. guess i'll be missing that part... the friendliness and casual atmosphere... here.. it's all... serious.... so.. hmm.. got to start to get used to this place again.....

No comments: