Friday, October 28, 2005

Happy DeepaRaya everyone!

i know it's kinda early, but i'll be away from my pc for THE WEEKEND!!! YEAY!!!!!!! holiday ma..... in KL.... ahhahaha.... so...

HAPPY DEEPA-RAYA to all my Hindu and Muslim friends!!!!
hope u don't mind me dropping by your house in the evening after work?.. (hehehe... i know la i thick face!)..
hahahah just joking... will call before i come ok? ;)

was packing last night for my trip... and i don't know what to bring!!!! i nearly packed my whole wardrobe!! i always do this.. and most of the time what i bring to KL with me, i only use half!!!! waaa tired man!! carrying the luggage!! but then.. really la.. i don't know where i'll be going, so i don't know what to bring to wear.. so basically it's all "just in case" basis..... sigh.. i really should learn to pack properly...
so will be heading straight home to pack the car (my mum knowingly, had packages for us - me and dad; to pack the car and she happily just brought one bag of luggage with her... sometimes she can be so smart), fill patrol AND start the journey to KL... my dad will have to take the wheel first... cause i'll be too tired to drive AND because he won't know how to get to my godma's place if he took the second half of the journey... so yea.. will be sleeping in the car while my dad drives..... :D
got to remember to take my camera, batt charger, hp charger..... hope to meet my baby too tonight.... but he's sort of in a delima with his Java project... is there anyone who can help come up with a system to be handed in on sat or on the 7th of Nov? he needs HELP!!! even I can't help him.. too tough la... sigh... am so worried bout him....

No comments: