Thursday, October 27, 2005

KUALA LUMPUR!!!!

here i come!!!!!!
i can't wait!!! it's been 3 months.. i said THREE months since i went to KL .... AND saw my baby.... man.. there's so much to say, so much to do and so little time!!!!
lets see.... i got "graduation" shoes to look for, i got 3 to 4 ppl to belanja (i just had to promise) and movies to watch!!!! haven't gone for a movie for nearly 2 months!!! so got no life one!!!
will be driving down with my dad tomorrow after work, my mum? well she left for ipoh first, and then she'll go to KL, will be meeting her there.... it's gonna be a tiring day tomorrow, wonder if my baby's free to come see me.... sigh... he's ALWAYS so busy.. either with work, tired or sleep... sigh.....
this year DEEPAVALI and HARI RAYA, i'll be missing the celebration - for work. wonder if my friends mind if i come over later in the day... hahah i guess by that time, no more food!! :( this Nooreen girl... 2 Raya's already i didn't see her, she la... not at home one!!!! so i hope i'll be able to see her this year.....
this year, only had twice of Ramadan food, and BOTH from the same place, the masjid next to Sunshine Square... YUMMIES!!!!!!!! and.... i saved some for lunch today!!!! muahahahaha... i hope it won't get bad by the time it's my lunch time....
yeay!!! lunch time!!!!

No comments: