Thursday, November 05, 2009

hiatus?

nah, it's more like busy...
kinda hate my current shift, work alt wed, thurs - sat, cause that's when my social life starts!! (hahaha yea right social life pppfftt).. i mean... ppl start to ajak you out for dinners, movie, meetings, church outings and all around thurs - sat.... and i'm always going for it LATE because i finish work at 9pm.. sheesh... and when i meet them so late > get home late > sleep late > no mood to work next day...
why not go out on my off day? u may ask.... heck who goes for outings during sun- tues?? sunday would usually be family day so no play play with friends, then monday is first day of work, no mood to go out and then there's tues.. so fun begins wed - sat and that's when i work!
damnit!
no wonder i'm soo tired...
and Marco, it's my blog and i want to rant about being tired even if i cari my own pasal to make myself tired... so dun bother ok

No comments: