Sunday, August 17, 2008

sort of expected answer

i've been wanting to get an answer from a question i dare not ask. i assumed the answer would be in my favour but looking at the facts, it might not be.... and finally, it's confirmed, found out the answer to that dreadful question was NOT in my favour....
u thought that blood is thicker than water but i guess, it depends on the situation and it's not always that blood is thicker... sometimes (or in my case) water is much more thicker... and when that happens? what do u do? i really don't know....
as far as i know, if it was me, i would give a different answer because i believe that blood is thicker... but then again, i don't even know if that time comes (or it may NOT even come) for me to decide...
bottom line is, the truth i feel sad and dissapointed about the answer, but its ok, because the answer involves good things... i just need to accept it and get over it

No comments: