Sunday, August 31, 2008

a confused prick

many times i wrote a title, and wrote a post in this same space.. but i deleted it.. because i didn't want to compromise anyone again....
i'm just not feeling too happy at this moment...
i feel like going for some retail therapy but i can't, cause i got to settle my bills first before i can go for a session... and i know it will not make any difference, just a bigger hole in my pocket...
i feel like sweating the bad feelings off but i can't seem to bring myself to do it....
i feel like eating my gutts out but i'm trying not too cause i'm starting to feel the clothes getting tighter...
everything seems to be going the wrong way (except for my job) and i'm not too happy with that.. i feel restless yet i don't know what to do...
i just hope this stupid feeling will go away and hope things will be better soon
sigh.... i'm such a confused prick...

No comments: