Wednesday, August 20, 2008

second "family"

ever since i came home, i did feel happy, more secured, more familiar to everything and all that... but i dunno, maybe it's too soon to tell, or i'm just in denial and stuck to my comfort zone...
what i'm trying to say is that, i miss my dlinkers family... i was never bored in going to work... because i know i would always have a great time when i go to work... the times i didn't go to work, i had reasons... i didn't ponteng because i didn't feel like going, never felt like ponteng-ing because it's always homely and fun going to work! and i would miss out on everything if i just sulked and stayed at home...
as i told my boss, i feel guilty in taking my annual leave... hahahha.... yea, i was THAT loyal to the team...
and now, i'm in a new place, new team, new boss, new company... and i SHOULD give them a chance. everyone's new here, everyone's trying to get comfortable, everyone's trying to find their place... no doubt that everyone is nice here at the new place, no one's shy, no one's a loner... maybe they're all in their good behaviour?... for the time being? who knows kan? hahaha....
like i said, i HAVE TO and SHOULD give them a chance, who knows? they're a great bunch of ppl too (but maybe in a different way)! i should be positive, need to be a role model cause my position requires me too heheheh... (not that i'm doing it for the job only, but i have to do it for myself too, as personal-improvement! LOL)
thanks to the one-on-ones i had with the previous team, i have to learn from my mistakes, be positive, change a new leaf and reach for my goals...
so, to my dlinkers, you're one of a kind! no one can come to par with u... hahaha i miss you guys alot! wishing u all the best in your future!

No comments: