Saturday, January 21, 2006

uh.. totally forgot

i've been wanting to do this eversince the New Year came and gone..... a recap of 2005.. though the first half of 2005 was quite blur.... but i'll try
Jan - June
was still staying in penang... doing my thesis.. strugling with it, having my thesis supervisor back out on me, had to find a replacement for "official" purposed and because of that my ACTUAL thesis supervisor hated me for that.
finally moved out after handling in my thesis.... I JUST LOVED IT when everything was back home... no more walking to college and well no "legs" to go out where ever i want, when ever i want
July
went to Sydney for 3 weeks hol. dad said it was a good time to go.. why? 1- no more studies; 2- it's winter in Sydney - a chance to experience the cold.. so was there for 2 weeks, my cousin was on 1 week holiday, so both he and i went on city trips, sight seeing and shopping (though he was only 12, he only brought me places he knew) ... then 1 week i was in Adelaide seeing my other aunty and uncle.... so nice to see them again.. AFTER like wat... 10 over years??? they keep pestering me to come down again.. this time..striaght to Adelaide.. not to Sydney... hahaha.. i also spent one weekend with my other cousin on the other side of Sydney... saw the beaches of Sydney (including Bondi Beach)....
hope to go there again, during a warmer climate to enjoy the beach
ohh ohhh... and end of July, thesis results out!! i passed YEAY!!!
Sept
my birthday!... and i started work at... well HELL.... first i thought it was an ok place...... it is still... but i'm staying because of OT... not because i love working 10 hrs A DAY!!! u siao ah??!!!!!
Aug
cousin's wedding.. big major one.. in Sunway Hotel in KL (btw she was the cousin i stayed with for a weekend in Sydney, who brought me to the beaches...) all my relatives from America came... even my 90 year-old grandad came over to KL...grand event that was...
Nov
graduation day!! yeah!! it was in Instana Hotel in KL.. took loads of pics... surprised to see my classmates there.... my baby came too!! so nice!!
Dec
work work work... plus 3x OT cause of Deepavali and Raya.... house went for renovation... and turned PINK!... had lovely ppl over.... wonderful Christmas i had.. and my baby was around MOST of the time which made it MORE special!! muacks !! love u baby!
spent new years eve in KL with my cousin and her bf... though i followed her there and back and we went our separate ways in KL but we did meet up for the countdown in KLCC.... it was not THAT grand though... i guess because my baby was sick/i didn't do any shopping/ baby's wallet was pick-pocketed.... what a way to start 2006 uh?
.....so that's 2005 of mine!

No comments: