Sunday, January 29, 2006

i want to watch....

Memoirs of a Geisha!!!!!!
I WANT TO WATCH!!! I WANT TO WATCH!!!
i bloody have no time to watch it... thanks to "hell"!!! sheesh... u make us work like dogs... and leave us no energy to go to one bloody movie!!! and when u DO give us time to go, it's the public holidays AND it'll be packed!!... and by the time public hols are over.... the movie's not showing anymore.... sheesh....
anyone got tickets?? can bring me???? i want to go watch!!!!!
thought of bringing my mum and dad.. but sigh... the cinema in Megamall has no listing in the newspapers.. so i wouldn't know if they are showing it.... does anyone know?? it'll be hard for them to come over to penang... and they HATE the crowd..
sigh...
.
.
.
.
me wanna watch.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to watch that too but from all the reviews and people who have seen it, it looks like it's better for me to watch on a DVD (umm it's obvious which type innit? ;)) at home rather than the pay the amount in the cinema.

But when you've seen it either way, let me know what you think ok? ;) Is Jarhead out (or was out) in Malaysia yet? That's a really good film which I'm hoping to catch this week.