Sunday, January 29, 2006

3 days of horror

the past 3 days was terrible....
one went on leave.. and he does one of the most complicated reports... tht went to me... one... she changed shift.. so her end of the day report i got to do- tht one is ok, can handle.... that plus my own reports.... AND taking calls with high priority... i mean.. how am i to do all that when i'm taking calls!!
sure.. fine.. i thought the ppl who are to receive my reports would understand that it's my FIRST time doing this plus i'm TAKING bloody calls!!... so u should at least give me time to send it to u a lil bit later than the agreed time... but NOOOOoooooo..... u send me an email asking me to "please send your report on time"... like HELLO!!!! u're not taking calls... and u have ONE job to do... i'm TAKING CALLS... doing MY OWN REPORTS... and OTHER ppls reports! u can't expect me to be on time!!! if i were not taking calls, i'm sure to send it on time!!!.... and it's not like u understand.. even the emails i send u... bloody read it la!!! why must i put the info again in the subject? don't u know the meaning of "scroll"? can't u scroll down? is it TOO HARD to scroll down? i mean, u can take your bloody time to IRON your hair (mind u, he's a guy) and not wanting to scroll down and read the email? sheesh.....
i know i'm a big girl... but i couldn't take it... i was about to cry..... i couldn't handle it, i HAD to stop taking calls.... if not i won't make the dead line, and if i don't, i'll get emails saying why so late! lucky it was just for those 3 days.... if that's gonna be my job.... they better lessen my priority calls.... grrrhhhh geramnya!!!!
i can't wait for next weekend... i'm going for hols!!!!

No comments: