Saturday, January 21, 2006

GONGXI GONGXI

like i said in my previous post... CHINESE NEW YEAR is coming!! not that i celebrate it, but i just love the oranges... eating one now! hahhaha
i remember when i was young-er, my dad would bring me to all his work friends houses... we'll be in an old car in a SCORCHING hot sun going from house to house to collect ang pau! ooohhh i hated the heat but that over came with ang paus... but then the older i got and... well the less chinese there were at my dad's office, resulted in less ang paus... i do get one from my uncle (dad's sis's husband) and that's about it, also used to get one from my grandmother (but she passed away).... now... it's my friends house... used to go to 3 or 4.... then after F5, everyone left... and lost contact....
and now, came down to ONE.... my OH SO FARNY Miss Oon... her house is the bomb.... i'll spend the whole day there... chit chatting, eating goodies... AND have lunch.. and continue eat goodies and chit chat... HAHHA.... and her house is always so lively!.. she has her sis's (2 of them) friends over, her cousin's friends over.... then her sis and husband's ppl over... fuhh.... jolly!
and now... now that i started work... i do HOPE that Miss Oon wouldn't mind me dropping by after work.. if not... sigh.... no CNY celebration for me.... :(
so till then, i'm quietly celebrating CNY by myself with mandarin oranges!!!! still haven't had the small honey ones yet!!

No comments: