Friday, January 13, 2006

neglected

yea in many ways...
i know i've been neglecting my blog... i can't help it! it's sooo freaking hectic here at work!! calls keep pouring in like nobody's business.... and now with one girl gone.... more calls each of us got to take!
and... well... me, myself is being neglected.. not actually neglected but somehow put on hold... it's heartbreaking when u're free and u get to see him.. u have such a wonderful time... and when that time ends... that too ends... u dun have a wonderful time, u are put on hold because he got a new project coming up (what project? how am i to know, he's not taking my calls!), calls are being ignored and u are expected not to be "angry" if the calls are answered... time is not enough... when i'm working u're sleeping, when i'm free u're busy (doing what i wouldn't know... why? again.. because u're not answering my calls) and u're expecting me to be "oohh hello!!! how are u? heheheheh" all chirpy????? like as if nothing happened? so fine, if u're putting me on hold, i too shall put YOU on hold!
ggrrhhhh... geram-nye.......
dad's birthday was on tues.... his Disciple group ladies gave him a surprise at our house! they bought him Secret Recipie cake...sandwiches and jelly... of course mum made the famous Chinese Birthday Mee.... when i got back to work... i saw everyone he he ha ha with dad! like he's a STUD!! hahahahah what a sight!!! and they were asking me to have some cake and mee.. like as if they are hosting the party! hahhaha... nice group of ladies... some were my age.. some were elder and some were the same age as dad... it was good to see him smile and actually having friends! hahaha other than his cycling friends...
i knew mum was uncomfortable.. not that there were ladies googling over him, but because they were his friends AND they were church ppl.. so.. when u get church ppl gathered in your hse.. u're sure to be "asked" to join them for meetings.. which i know my mum isn't too keen on that... dun worry, i too kena ok? unfortunately
dad's trying to settle his retirement things... EPF, insurance, gratuity..etc... he is deciding to change our "beloved" satria... "slug bug blue" as how my baby calls it... to a smaller 1.0 car... maybe a Kelisa? because of cheaper insurance compared to a 1.3 car... i dunno... he's trying to settle all his debts.. and try to live on without monthly debts... anyway the family is still discussing on it...
me? well... nothing much.. other that loads of work at work.... and no proper conversations with my baby (which actually sucks and doesn't really makes my day).... its all fine....
sigh.....

No comments: