Sunday, January 29, 2006

am soo tired!

i think i'm coming down with a flu....
haven't been resting properly.... though i do sleep bout 10pm everynite but somehow that just isn't enough!
now that it's CNY.... i have houses to go.. usually i'll spend the whole day at a house.. but now i'm working... everything got to change right?
got a call from my long lost friend today (cause i sent him a CNY greeting).. he called me back and asked me to go over to his place... haven't seen him for like.. what.. 2 years? or so... hmm.. don't know if i can still remember the way to his house or not.. hahaha....
so i took leave on the 6th... cause it's my 5th year anniversay with my baby! will be going to KL to see him and also to pay a visit to my godma... no plans yet.. but i'm hoping we'll go shopping.. cause i missed out in my previous trip (at New Year's).... i couldn't get 2 days leave cause my contract was just renewed and i only have 1 day leave to take.. hmm.. maybe i'll take MC? will have to think about it first.. oohh oohh and i want to go clubbing too!!
but then, i'm just thinking.. the next two weekends i'll be working!!! aarrggghhhh... all for the sake of $$$.......
save for car... save for car.... save for car.....

No comments: