Thursday, November 17, 2005

the wise one said....

had a short small chat with a "wise" one.... he told me that i was over paranoid bout the-never-ending-lateness of my baby... this "wise" one said that it's to be expected especially when it comes to long distance relationship.... i guess i should take his advice as he is older and more experienced than me.... like i said in my previous blog... i'm still "growing"....
but what pisses me off is that the lateness is cause when we're both in the SAME town!!!! not bout traveling from one state to another... but within the SAME town!!!! and it's not 5 - 10 minutes late... it's from 3 to 5 hours LATE!!!! (sometimes a few DAYS late!) who wouldn't get pissed? u tell me?
sigh.....
and what more u thought u were in a group, and yet u find out u're still being left out..... :(

No comments: