Tuesday, November 29, 2005

that doesn't work

yea... crossing fingers doesn't work...
got to know that my baby can't see me this weekend... cause he's going on a fishing trip with his dad..... sigh... and that type of fishing trip (it seems) is not suitable for girls (me) to join... sheesh.... this always happens... his dad will have this GREAT *rolls the eyes* idea of going fishing in the deep ocean....(yes they've done it before and got a good load of catch and had fun) and my baby cancels his plans with me... and when the time comes his dad with CHANGE his mind and it'll be too late to make plans with me...
i know this will happen... it happened so many time before....
it's so heart breaking when u know u'll see him this weekend (and start making plans in your head) and have him ALL TO YOURSELF when BOOM!! suddenly he tells u he can't make it.... and asks u to wait for another 2 weekends.... sheesh... u not geram ah? i feel like shaking him till his bones rattle!!!
already we DON'T see each other so often... and when there's a chance... someone else takes it away from us.....
.
.
.
.
.
am i asking too much? to spend the full weekend together.. ALONE?

1 comment:

Jaselee said...

You still have friends around... At least better than me ler, no girlfriend to get together with... *cry*